We had our first Dr's appt today. It went well. I had to take Kameron with me, so that was an interesting experience. I had him sit in his stroller with his lunch while the dr was doing the exam. Then, when we went to the lab, Kameron sat on the bench and looked out the windows.
We go back at 8:30am on Monday, Dec. 21 to get the first ultrasound.
We did tell Kameron about the baby this morning before my appointment. He's super excited to be a big brother and keeps calling the baby a "she". He then goes on to tell me that he wants a little brother, so this may be interesting! He did tell me tonight that the baby was a boy, but in the same sentence, he called it a "she".
Again, we won't find out the sex of the baby until I deliver, so it's going to be a long 9 months.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment