This is the baby at 12 weeks 0 days. We went in for the Early Screening that screens for Down's Syndrome, Trisomy 13, and Trisomy 18 yesterday. According to the Dr., the ultrasounds looked good, but we will know more in the next week or so when they get the bloodwork back. The baby's heartbeat was beating a strong 159 beats per minute and the NT measurement was 1.4, which according to my internet research is a good measurement. We go back to the Dr on Feb 22 at 8:15am and will schedule the "Big Ultrasound" for a month after that. At that ultrasound, we have the option of finding out the sex, but we have decided not to, so for all of you that want to know, you'll just have to wait. Believe me, I want to know as bad as anyone, but only because I am such a planner. We will all know soon enough! Keep checking back for updates. I will try to update as much as possible with baby news and things that Kameron is doing.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment