We have a busy week ahead of us this week. Michael goes back to work tomorrow. We are really going to miss having him at home with us during the day. It's been so nice having him home for the past three weeks.
Kameron starts preschool on Tuesday. We went to meet his teachers last Wednesday morning. He was shy to begin with, but did a great job warming up to them. He's going to have a great year making new friends and learning.
Katalina is doing better with her eating. She's become a little piggy lately. I am so happy and can't wait until her next weight check. I'm curious as to how much she has gained.
I have Parent Orientation tomorrow at Kam's new preschool. I can't believe that my little boy is almost 4 and is now attending preschool. The time truly does fly when you're having fun. He is growing up so quickly and has turned into a great big brother.
Kameron makes sure that we know when Katalina is crying and is always telling us to go and get her. He loves to get where she can see him and try to explain what different things are. He smiled at her this morning and told her that the things in his mouth were his teeth and she would get some sometime. Kam pointed out to Kat the other night that this was our house and she was going to stay forever with us. He just loves being a big brother to Kat and being able to explain things to her. I love that he has such a great attachment to his little sister.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment